Sunday, February 24, 2019

Rest In Peace, Mexican Maid


Hi, Kiddies! As you know, the Mexican maid is gone, but she has not yet been forgotten. I thought I'd take a moment to honor her memory.

The Mexican maid was an employee here at Winsome Headquarters for many years before she was eliminated by aliens. She helped me with several experiments, perhaps most importantly the cryonics experiment, for which she did a lot of the hands-on work. The Mexican maid enjoyed dusting, mopping blood off the floor, holding the fireworks on Independence Day, and capturing stray cats for my experiments. When an alien presence began keeping tabs on the activities in Winsome Headquarters, the Mexican maid was instrumental in keeping me informed, providing updates while I was safely away at Winsome Auxiliary Building G. Unfortunately, the aliens planted a listening device in the maid, and she died as a result. The Mexican maid is survived by her many children, but they were deported in one of those sweeps last year, and so could not pay their last respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment