Saturday, February 2, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home earlier than usual and rushed through my chores so that I could spend as much time as possible in my basement laboratory working on a concoction to cure Mrs. Kunkle's disorder. After the incident last week with Mrs. Patterson, I knew it was up to me to get Mrs. Kunkle to stop needing to touch every light switch and window several times a day. Late this afternoon, I had a mixture that I thought might work and presented the cure to Mrs. Kunkle. Before she drank it she told me, "Don't feel bad if it doesn't work." I wanted to stick around to see the results, but by then it was getting dark and I needed to get home to help Grandmother keep an eye on the Mexican maid. So I won't know if I was successful until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment