Saturday, February 23, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today when I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I saw that one of the first-floor windows had been smashed in. The head nurse had once told me that in case of emergency, I must call her and not the police. So that is what I did. She instructed me to sweep up the glass, and then make a list of everything that was stolen. She also told me to call all the local window replacement businesses to get estimates for repairs, and in the meantime to find a large piece of cardboard in the basement to cover the window. I didn't notice anything missing, and the only patient who came forward claiming to have been robbed was Mrs. Patterson, who shouted that Mrs. Shimshack had risen from the grave to steal from her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment