Saturday, December 15, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I began conducting an important new experiment. After curing the patients here of their bad breath last month, this time I decided to tackle their body odor. I noticed that the patients do not bathe regularly, and knew I had to get soap into their routine one way or another. While the patients were taking their midday naps, I went into my basement laboratory and began creating a special potion. The ingredients included not only liquid soap, but also underarm deodorant shavings, perfume and potpourri. With the bad breath remedy, a few of the patients complained that my potion was too strong, so this time I mixed all the ingredients into a bowl of one of their favorite drinks, tomato juice. Each patient was given one cup. There was no clear result by the time I left, so I will repeat the experiment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment