Saturday, December 1, 2018

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Christmas is coming in just a few weeks, so today at the Birch Street Nursing Home I took out the two boxes of old holiday decorations to give the place a more festive feel. I assigned each of the more mobile patients different areas of the building to decorate. Mr. Oliveras went out to the tool shed to retrieve the step ladder and several stools, so the patients wouldn't have any trouble reaching some of the higher spots. While they were busy, I went down to my basement laboratory to continue my work on making the patients more presentable. After curing their bad breath a few weeks ago, I wrote a list of other improvements that should be made. Today from that list I chose "body odor," and began jotting down ideas on how to fix that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment