Thursday, July 26, 2018

Fanny Mail: The Perfect Rose


Kiddies, today I received a letter from Thelma Miller of Thomasville, Georgia. Thelma writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my passion is growing roses, and I recently won first place in a major competition. Afterward, when asked by a local reporter for the secret of my success in growing the perfect flower, I told her I use only the best soil and fresh spring water. While that is true, I believe the real reason for my success is that I read to my roses your Fanny Game blog updates."

Congratulations, Sweetie! I am tickled pink to learn of yet another area in which my blog can be so helpful. While I understand the urge to keep your method a secret, you should never pass up an opportunity to spread the word about Grandmother's Fanny Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment