Monday, March 12, 2018

Grandmother Winsome's Cryonics Experiment, Phase I Results


Kiddies, as you know, I've been working on a ground-breaking cryonics experiment, and it was a Fanny Mail that got the ball rolling on this one. Ray Anderson had written to me, asking if defrosting his fiancée's father for their wedding and then re-freezing him would cause any further damage to his body. I promised him I'd have an answer before the wedding invitations went out. On January 21st, I froze fifteen cats in my own cryogenic tanks. Well, today, after removing three of the cats from their tanks, I have that answer.

Ray, as you know, we wanted to see what damage might occur when the cats are exposed to the elements for a limited period of time. We chose to leave the cats in the back yard for a total of two hours forty-five minutes, which is the time Cindy calculated you would need, taking into consideration the length of the ceremony and travel time, as well as allowing for family photos and a quick appearance at the reception. And I am thrilled to say the experiment is a success! Ray, there doesn't seem to be any damage to the cats, at least none that we can see. We don't know about lasting damage yet, though I have resealed those three cats in their tanks for future research. But, Sweetie, appearance is really all that matters here, for your fiancée's sake. Then later, when her father is unfrozen again, if it turns out there is damage, no one will be able to pinpoint this brief wedding excursion as the cause. Enjoy your special day and have a wonderful honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment