Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Message From Michigan


Kiddies, today I received an interesting email from Ray Anderson of Rochester Hills, Michigan. Ray writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I have wonderful news. My longtime girlfriend has finally agreed to marry me. We set a date for this June. The one stipulation she set is that both her parents must attend the wedding. I agreed, of course. The problem is that her father is cryonically preserved. So she wants to hold the ceremony at the cryonics facility. I always imagined an outdoor wedding, preferably at the beach. Is it possible to defrost her dad long enough for him to take part in the wedding, and then re-freeze him, without causing any lasting damage?"

Well, Sweetie, that's a good question. Now you've got me curious. I'm going to look into this, and I hope to have an answer for you before the wedding invitations go out.

1 comment:

  1. If it is in a busy environment, one can decide to have an extension of working hours to serve as many people as possible.
    Body to body massage prague

    ReplyDelete