Thursday, January 11, 2018

Fanny Mail: An Important Message For The Medical Profession


Kiddies, today I received an email from Dr. Charles Livingston of Seattle, Washington. Dr. Charles writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I want to relate to you an experience I had recently on a plane so that you may share it with your loyal readers. I am a doctor, and on my flight this past weekend a fellow passenger had a medical emergency. The flight attendant asked, 'Is there is a doctor on board?' I pressed my call button, then sprang into action, using my medical knowledge to save the elderly man's life. As a thank-you from the airline, I received a bottle of wine. I just want to warn others who might volunteer that it is not worth it. If you give up your seat due to a full flight, the airline will give you at least a $300 voucher. But for saving someone's life, and keeping the company from a potential public relations nightmare, you get just a $10 bottle of wine. Definitely not worth the effort."

Thank you, Dr. Charles, for your message. I am sure my many readers in the medical profession will be grateful for the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment