Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fanny Mail: Grandmother Helps An Optometrist


Kiddies, today I received a delightful email from Sarah Danvers of Rapid City, South Dakota. Sarah writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, during my travels a few months ago, a flight attendant instructed passengers to check the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog before takeoff. Intrigued, I followed her advice, and I am glad I did. I became a fan of your blog that day, and since then, many of your posts have come in handy, none more so than the one from September 11th. I work as an optometrist, and during a busy day, my young twins scribbled all over my current eye chart with their crayons. Ordinarily, I would have had to cancel the remaining appointments while I ordered a new chart. But that post about eye charts saved the day for me. I printed the one you created, and was able to continue with my scheduled appointments. And not only was I able to make up for that little time lost while printing out the chart and spanking my little ones, but I actually finished early that day."

Sweetie, I am so glad that I could be of help, and I am tickled pink that both optometrists and flight attendants are doing their part to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment