Monday, October 17, 2016

Fanny Mail: Another Couple Helped By Grandmother Winsome's Legal Advice


Kiddies, I love when one of my blog posts strikes a chord with fans. Today I received an email from Marlene Bannister of Salt Lake City. Marlene writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my husband and I discovered your blog at the beginning of June this year, and have been following it faithfully ever since. We were struck by the legal advice you offered on October 9th, as well as by the response by Tammy Pederson on October 12th. We have a lot of evidence to dispose of, and the diaper idea seems the perfect solution. We looked into the diaper party thing, but apparently none of our neighbors are into that, and we then discovered that it just isn't for us either. So we've decided to adopt a child in order to produce the necessary dirty diapers. Thank you once again for your excellent advice."

And thank you, Marlene, for your delightful message. I am always happy to help my fans. Let me offer you one more tip. As you indicated that the evidence you have is sizable, if you want to dispose of it in a timely fashion, you might consider adopting twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment