Kiddies, it's time to revisit some of your favorite Winsome Family Christmas Tips from years past.
- Don't get a terminally ill person a long book as a Christmas gift.
- If you're unsure what to get someone for Christmas this year, keep in mind that one gift that is always appreciated is the promise of a strong alibi.
- Remember, lots of people get sick at this time of year, so illness is a believable excuse if you wish to avoid seeing certain relatives. Telling them you don't feel up for a visit isn't really a lie, is it?
- Use the socks of loved ones who have died in the past year as Christmas stockings. This will keep them present for one final holiday. Don't bother using baby's socks, however, as not much will fit in them.
- Remember on Christmas to take a moment to think of those less fortunate than you. That's a good way to provide a much needed chuckle during this sometimes stressful holiday.