Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Have You Seen Cindy?


Kiddies, on Saturday you might have noticed a certain absence from the blog. There was no update from Cindy this week. Estelle Steadman, a fan in Indianapolis, brought it to my attention yesterday with this kind message on Facebook: 

"Grandmother Winsome, I wanted to let you know that Cindy does more to cheer up the elderly each week than she’s probably aware. Just reading her blog posts cheers me up, especially as I’m unable to get out much these days. It’s something I look forward to each week. So, since I didn’t see a post this past Saturday, I just wanted to check to make sure everything is okay with Cindy."

So of course I immediately checked on her, but Cindy was not home. Cindy hasn't yet turned up, and I am beginning to get worried. So I am asking for your help in locating her. Please check your neighborhoods, and if you are so inclined, please print out the following poster and hang it in areas where children are known to play. I'm sure together we can end this search quickly, and Cindy can get back to cheering up the elderly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment