Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Response To The Cindy Poster

Today I received an email from Jacqueline Kenmore of San Francisco, California.
 

Jacqueline writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, you don't know me, but today I went to a fortune teller for a reading. And she told me that I would receive an important sign today. I had gone no more than ten paces from her door when I saw a poster lying on the sidewalk. It caught my eye, and gave me a terrible shiver. I thought for certain something horrible has happened to this little girl. I didn't want to get my hands wet, because I'd also gone to the nail salon just before the psychic, so I took a photo of the poster so I'd have your email address. Please let me know that everything is okay with this adorable little girl. I won't be able to relax until I am certain she is safe. I'm also attaching the photo to this message so you'll understand how it struck me."



No comments:

Post a Comment