Saturday, November 11, 2023

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today marked the fourth week of my experiment to help Mrs. Patterson accept that Mrs. Shimshack is dead and not out to get her. Though the early results were promising, Grandmother had advised me to complete a four-week course of treatment before drawing any conclusions on the effectiveness of my experiment. But today I accidentally bumped the machine, and the setting was switched from medium high to high, and Mrs. Patterson's hair caught on fire. Fortunately, I had a fire extinguisher in my laboratory and got the fire out pretty quickly. Still, I don't think I should count today's results, and so after I cleaned up Mrs. Patterson I told her that we would continue the experiment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment