Sunday, February 6, 2022

Jane's Scientific Experiment

Yesterday when I got to the hospital in my sexy new sleeveless dress, the hot young doctor was nowhere to be found. Instead, there was some sad old woman running the experiment. I told her I wasn't going to have my blood drawn until he showed up, but she told me he no longer worked at the hospital, and mentioned something about a disciplinary board. When I hesitated to give her my arm for the blood draw, she asked me if I wanted the twenty dollars or not. I wasn't about to let this new dress go to waste, so I took that twenty dollars and went to the nearest bar. When I told the bartender my story to explain the bandage on my arm, he promised to make my drinks extra strong, and told me he understood that it's difficult to find a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment