Thursday, February 24, 2022

Fanny Mail: An Urgent Question About Hospitals


Kiddies, I just received an email marked "Urgent" from Daniel Whitaker. Daniel writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I am at the hospital, where my wife was having elective surgery. They only validate parking for two hours, but I figured it would be no problem, as it is a relatively easy procedure. Well, the doctor just came out and told me there were some complications, and my wife has died. I have to move my car in the next ten minutes or be charged, but now they are saying the paperwork alone will take longer than that. Should I demand a second validation sticker? Or should I just come back tomorrow when I can have a fresh two hours?"

Well, Daniel, you might let slip that you are thinking of suing the hospital, since your wife died during what you said was a relatively routine procedure. After that, they will be relieved when you settle for just having your parking validated.

No comments:

Post a Comment