Friday, September 18, 2020

Fanny Mail: A Mother Writes About Edward


Kiddies, I love getting letters and emails from my fans. And today I received a Fanny Mail about Edward. Sally Ramsey writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, the other day I had to work later than usual and did not get home before my son was dropped off from school. I was in a state of anxiety the entire drive home because my son is too young to be trusted with his own house key. But fortunately when I got home, Edward's ice cream truck was parked out front. Not only did Edward give my son a free ice cream cone, but he also invited him to play in the back of the truck until I arrived. Now little Ethan wants to be an ice cream truck driver when he grows up. It is comforting to know there are still decent people in the world."

That's wonderful, Sweetie. I will be sure to pass the word on to Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment