Saturday, September 28, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mrs. Henley stopped me on my way to the basement door to tell me that three of her four dresses were missing. I immediately remembered I had used her dresses last week to cover the large equipment and the bag of cats while my classmates had been visiting my laboratory. I simply forgot to return them after my classmates were picked up by their parents, and so Mrs. Henley had been wearing the same dress all week. Mrs. Patterson stepped in to say that the missing dresses were proof that Mrs. Shimshack was at it again. I told Mrs. Henley that I would keep an eye out for the dresses. Later when she was taking her mid-afternoon nap, I quietly sneaked into her room and hung them in her closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment