Sunday, March 24, 2019

Fanny Mail: Rumors In North Hollywood


Kiddies, I admit I am tickled by the email I just received from Nina Kazemi of Los Angeles, California. Nina writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, there was a buzz over North Hollywood today when a pink tent was erected and a rumor began circulating that you were in town. Like many others, I got in line early, hoping to get a Grandmother Winsome autograph. But after waiting in line for two hours, I discovered you weren't here. So I ordered a vegan taco and went home."

Nina, I'm sorry you were disappointed. And let me extend my apologies to all of those in North Hollywood who waited in that long line, believing the rumors that Grandmother Winsome was signing autographs under the pink tent. I've been here at Winsome Headquarters all day, attending to some important business.

No comments:

Post a Comment