Saturday, March 9, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home I was hoping to learn the outcome of the police investigation into Mrs. Shimshack and the museum burglaries. But there was no word from either the police or the head nurse about whether the hair sample taken from Mrs. Shimshack's grave was a match to the hairs found at the crime scenes. I couldn't spend too much time thinking about it, however, because my list of chores was significantly longer than usual. I had to install smoke alarms, put out mouse traps, spray for bugs, scrape the mold off the ceiling in the bathrooms, turn the heat on upstairs and tape up the handrail on the staircase again. I hope next week I'll hear from the police. I know Mrs. Patterson is anxious for news too.

No comments:

Post a Comment