Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Grandmother Winsome's Lip Reading Course


Kiddies, today I completed my intensive course on lip reading. I encourage you all to take a similar course, for it can be beneficial to know what people are saying when they're whispering or when they believe they're outside of earshot. However, I was surprised to learn that avoiding having your own lips read was not covered by the course. So let me fill in that gap by offering a few free tips. If you're a sports fan, like I am, you are probably already aware that you can cover your mouth whenever saying anything you might not want to share with your opponents. That is the easiest way to avoid having your lips read, but use this method judiciously, as it may suggest to those watching that you're trying to hide something. Another option is to speak as a ventriloquist does, with as little movement of the mouth as possible. While that could mean taking a second course, it would be worth the investment in the long run. A third option is to have some code words with your associates. That way, anyone reading your lips will be confused and thrown off the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment