Monday, August 28, 2017

Fanny Mail: Grandmother Winsome's Advice Is Proved To Be Effective


Kiddies, today I received a letter from Professor Phillip Dubois of Grantham, New Hampshire. Phillip writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I've been following your advice since the inception of the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog in 2011, and have found it to be extremely helpful in my day-to-day existence. I was curious to prove scientifically that following your advice improves one's quality of life. I work in the psychology department of a well-respected college, and decided to conduct an experiment with the summer term's class. I divided the class into two groups. The students in the first group were instructed to go about their lives with only Grandmother Winsome as their guide, following only your advice. The students in the second group were left free to follow whatever advice they desired, apart from that offered by you on the blog. Of this second group, three were arrested and are in jail, awaiting trial. A fourth committed suicide. Others dropped out of the course. Of the group that followed your advice, there was a significantly improved quality of life, with two of them receiving inheritances. A third now has a much happier home life after organizing her mother's cats. Others got out of bad relationships and parking tickets. And none of the students from that group ran into any legal trouble. I wanted to share with you these results, as I am certain you'd be interested in my little experiment."

Phillip, thank you so much for your delightful letter. Please continue to spread the word by sharing the results of your experiment with all future students, emphasizing how well following the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog pays off. Also, if you haven't done so already, tell the students of the second group that are still living that they can now follow my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment