Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fanny Mail: A Question About Babies




Hi, Kiddies. A few days ago I received a letter from Nickie Haynes of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Nickie writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I’m discovering just how expensive it is to have a baby. And in my case, the costs are doubled because I ended up with twins. I really only budgeted for one baby, so what I’ve been doing is feeding one on one day, and the other on the next day. But they look so similar that now I’m worrying that I’ve been feeding the same one for the past week or so. It seems like one of them is always crying, and I have a feeling it's the same one. What should I do to make sure I feed both of them equally?"

Well, Nickie, I assume you purchased only enough clothing for one child, as your budget would seem to indicate. So what you can do is feed whichever one you’ve clothed on a given day. In the morning take the clothes off of one and put them on the other, and then at lunch feed the one that is dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment