Monday, April 15, 2013

Fanny Mail: A Question About Twins


Hi, Kiddies! Today I received a letter from Melissa Driscoll of Stamford, Connecticut.

She writes: "I'm happy to have twins, but I was hoping they'd be conjoined. My husband and I have them stand very close together, but it's just not the same. What can we do?"

Well, Melissa, one idea is to create special clothing which would give them the appearance of being conjoined. Fitting them both into one large shirt or dress would force them to be together. You could even keep them together at night by creating special sleepwear. Of course that only helps to create the illusion of them being conjoined. If you wish to have them actually attached, you might require the services of a special surgeon or seamstress.  

Those viewers who have been in similar situations are urged to offer their solutions to Melissa. Of course, I encourage any of my fans with an innovative solution to write in.

No comments:

Post a Comment