Monday, April 22, 2013

Fanny Mail: An Insurance Question


Hi, Kiddies! This weekend I received a letter from Sylvia Templeton of Seattle, Washington.

Sylvia writes: "I just read that you can now purchase insurance for your pets, and I was wondering how much I would receive if something were to happen to one of my cats. Is it possible to put all of my pets on the same policy, or do I need to separate them by species? I'm thinking that if they're all on one policy, it would make it more convenient if, say for example, all of my pets were to perish in the same accident."

Well, Sylvia, I'm guessing you'd have to take out a different policy on each individual animal. Sadly, you probably wouldn't get much for one of your cats. But perhaps if you have a few exotic pets, you could receive a substantial amount if some unfortunate accident were to befall them.

No comments:

Post a Comment