Saturday, December 9, 2023

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today when I arrived at the Birch Street Nursing Home, Mrs. Henley was standing by the door with the stack of data collection forms in her hand. As she handed them to me, she reminded me that I had promised them a pizza party if all the forms were completed. I went down to my basement laboratory to look over the pages. It took me a little time to read Mrs. Henley's form, because the paper was covered with food stains, and Mr. Pearlman's form was a mess, as he had made marks all over the page. But I am thrilled to announce that my experiment was a success. None of the patients indicated hearing Mrs. Patterson mention Mrs. Shimshack even once during the week. As soon as the pizza shop opened, I placed an order. The patients had a great time, and finished off every slice. Before I left, Mrs. Henley told me that if I ever needed more forms filled out, she'd be happy to take charge and make sure everyone completed the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment