Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Fanny Mail: A New Fan In Tennessee


Kiddies, I always love receiving your letters and emails. Today I got an email from Councilman Russ Anderson of Franklin, Tennessee. Councilman Anderson writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, one of the more tedious aspects of my job is having to listen to comments from the public. How many times must we hear complaints about the smell of the dump, the nominal increases in the water bill, and Mrs. Hatchley's overgrown hedges? Honestly, I tend to drift off during that section of the meeting. But last week, a citizen got up and used her two minutes to talk about Grandmother's Fanny Game and the invaluable advice she receives from your site. I got curious, took out my phone, and spent the rest of the public comment section of the meeting reading your blog. From now on, I plan to use that portion of the meetings to read more from Grandmother's Fanny Game."

Great idea, Sweetie! I can't think of a better way to spend your time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment