Saturday, June 4, 2022

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home there was an unexpected guest. A man named Seth stopped by to look at the place and ask some questions. He said he remembered seeing an ad in the local paper and came to see if there were still vacancies, and find out if it was the right place for his mother. I assured him that two rooms were available, since I didn't think Crystal and the other girls would return. He asked what sort of activities the nursing home has for the patients, and I told him about our poker club. Mrs. Henley boasted to him about the royal flush she had last week. Seth asked if the patients did anything else, and so I told him how we sometimes take walks across the street to the Birch Street Cemetery. He then asked if there was an adult in charge that he could talk to, and I told him not on Saturdays. Seth left soon after that, saying he would give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment