Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Fanny Mail: A New Baby Formula Recipe


Kiddies, you may have heard that there is a current shortage of baby formula. Well, long-time fan Gladys Proctor of San Diego has something to say about it. Gladys writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, a lot of people have been up in arms about the baby formula shortage, so I offered my own recipe. Sadly, it was rejected by nearly every cooking site I submitted it to. Most people just don't have a sense of humor anymore. Anyway, I thought your fans would appreciate it. Pour these items into a large bowl: one glass of chocolate milk, two cups of baby powder, half a cup of corn syrup, one stick of butter, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and cinnamon to taste. Stir vigorously until your arm gets tired, then serve. It is best served chilled with a side of popcorn."

Thanks, Sweetie! I'm sure my readers, especially those with newborns, will get a kick out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment