Monday, August 2, 2021

Fanny Mail: A Kind Offer From A Fan In Ohio


Kiddies, I just received an email from Margaret Strauss of Zanesville, Ohio. Margaret writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, during the pandemic when all of our social activities were put on hold, my husband and I got rather bored and lonely. We ended up adopting several pets, which kept us company and often kept us amused. But now that our church has reopened and the bridge club is meeting again, we no longer need these five cats. We were wondering if you might have use for them in your next experiment. We'll even cover the shipping."

Thank you, Margaret, for your generous offer. However, you are not alone in having acquired pets during the pandemic that are no longer wanted. Several other fans were in the same position, and as a result I have more than enough cats for my next several experiments. But thanks again for thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment