Friday, July 9, 2021

Exciting News For Mr. Pearlman


All week I have been thinking about Mr. Pearlman and how the agency wouldn't send him a new seeing eye dog. And then today I thought of a solution. I went down to the pound to get him a dog myself. But the lady there told me I was too young to adopt a pet, even after I explained the dog was for a man in his seventies.When I got back to Winsome Headquarters, I asked Grandmother for help. She immediately set aside her experiment and we were on our way to the pound. There was only one dog there that wasn't barking, so that's the one I picked. I figured he would make a good seeing eye dog, because I remember that Mr. Pearlman's other dogs didn't bark very much. Grandmother said the dog looked old enough that he would recognize trouble when he saw it and be able to alert Mr. Pearlman. I can't wait to surprise Mr. Pearlman tomorrow morning when I arrive at the Birch Street Nursing Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment