Saturday, June 29, 2019

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


I was sick last week, and spent most of the time in bed. By Saturday I was still not feeling healthy enough to walk the two miles to the Birch Street Nursing Home to perform my chores, so I called the head nurse at the number she gave me in case of emergencies and told her I'd be absent. I rested up this week so that I could return to the Birch Street Nursing Home today. When I arrived, I noticed that the head nurse had written me a nice little note on my list of responsibilities, saying she's glad I'm over my sickness and that the patients missed me last week. However, when I was on my rounds and told the patients that I was back and feeling better, only Mr. Matthews seemed to remember me being absent last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment