Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Touching Message From San Jose


Kiddies, I just received an email from Alan Chun of San Jose, California. Alan writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my wife and I think it's never too early for someone to start developing the skills he or she will need for a career as an adult. And so we introduced our seven-year-old daughter to online chat rooms as a way to improve her typing. My wife and I would love to dedicate more time to perfecting our daughter's future, but we are both very busy people. Fortunately, a generous, charitable man on the site named MisterFister4 has taken her under his wing. Now we no longer have to monitor her computer sessions to make sure she's not making mistakes. And earlier today our daughter said that MisterFister4 told her he'd be able to help her even more in person. What luck! I just wanted to share this story, because it's important to take note that even in these crazy, hate-filled times, there are kind people who will step in to offer their help."

Wonderful, Alan! Thank you for your message. This is a handy reminder to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment