Monday, June 25, 2018

Fanny Mail: Election Results


Kiddies, today I received a letter from Eileen Bradford of Cedarville, Ohio. Eileen writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, in the recent primary election, I was in charge of counting the mail-in ballots for our town. I was surprised to see that Louise Sudbury had written in 'Grandmother Winsome' for Commissioner. Not familiar with the name, I did a little research and was pleased to find the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog. Now I count myself among your fans, and plan on voting for you in November, for whatever office you'd like."

Well, Eileen, I am delighted to hear that people all over the country want Grandmother Winsome in positions of power. I don't believe I can hold political office in several states at once, but I will look into it. And I am tickled pink to have a new fan in Ohio.

2 comments: