Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fanny Mail: The Grandmother Winsome IV And New Fans


Kiddies, today I received a letter from Carmen Genovese of Miami, Florida. Carmen writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, recently my husband and I sailed on the yacht belonging to an associate. The yacht was named The Grandmother Winsome IV. As we are both curious by nature, my husband and I asked about the boat's name. We learned an interesting tale. The associate and his wife explained they'd received sound legal advice from one Grandmother Winsome, advice which not only kept them from serving time, but which helped them avoid a trial altogether. With the money they saved on legal fees, they were able to purchase the yacht, and in tribute, named it The Grandmother Winsome IV. As they told us, there are already three other boats bearing the Grandmother Winsome name. My husband and I have since become devoted fans ourselves, and soon hope to own The Grandmother Winsome V."

Carmen, I was absolutely delighted to read your letter. I am pleased to know that there is a Grandmother Winsome IV, and am tickled pink to learn there may soon be a Grandmother Winsome V. It's wonderful to count both you and your husband as new fans. Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment