Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Fanny Mail: A Delightful Message From Nebraska


Kiddies, I received a letter from Bernadette Platte of Hastings, Nebraska. Bernadette writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I was recently at the mall when I had a need to use the facilities. Unfortunately, there was a sign in front of the door saying 'Restroom Closed For Cleaning.' However, underneath that, someone had written in marker, 'In the meantime, check the Grandmother's Fanny Game blog for updates.' So I sat down on the nearby bench, took out my phone, and began reading posts on your blog. Grandmother, I ended up reading your entire blog, and, as the restroom was still closed, then went home to tell my husband about the wonderful Grandmother's Fanny Game. He is now busy reading your posts, and says he does not want to be interrupted while he peruses your legal advice. Grandmother, I am so happy that he and I have a new common interest after forty years of marriage."

Bernadette, thank you so much for your lovely message. I am pleased to know that your time at the mall was well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment