Friday, July 8, 2016

Fanny Mail: Another Success Story


Hi, Kiddies! I am always tickled pink to know that my advice makes a positive impact on people's lives. I just received a letter from a grateful fan in Los Angeles who writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, the excellent legal advice you provided back in February of 2015 really came in handy in what otherwise could have been a dicey situation. The murder trial felt like it was going in the prosecution's favor until the judge played the 911 call and the jury heard me yell, 'Hang in there, honey, they're on their way!'  I believe that's when they became convinced of my innocence. Two of the jurors were even brought to tears in what became the turning point of the trial. Thank you so much."

You're welcome, Sweetie! And for those of you who might have missed it, you can click here to read the excellent legal advice this fan is referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment