Monday, July 27, 2015

Fanny Mail: Responses To The Grandmother Winsome II News


Kiddies, I was delighted to get so many responses regarding the capsizing of The Grandmother Winsome II, which I reported on July 13th. Here are two of the messages I received, the second arriving just this morning.

Jake Moller, of Port Charlotte, Florida writes: "Grandmother, I was sad to read the news about The Grandmother Winsome II. I just want to let you know that The Grandmother Winsome III is in tip-top shape and will be seaworthy for years to come."

Ernest Hanson, of Fort Myers, writes: "Grandmother, as sorry as I was to hear about the recent demise of The Grandmother Winsome II, I was pleased that the name was now free for me to use. The new Grandmother Winsome II begins its maiden voyage tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment