Friday, June 19, 2015

An Important Announcement From Edward


The traveling massage parlor made this past winter enjoyable, and surprisingly profitable. So when the warm weather arrived, I had an important decision to make: whether to keep the truck as a traveling massage parlor or to return the vehicle to its former glory as an ice cream truck, as I'd originally planned. In the end, I decided on the latter, and this week I took the ice cream truck out for its first run of the new season. This year I remembered to stock up on ice cream before heading out.

Kids, if your parents give you money to go to the movies this summer, take that money and come visit me at my ice cream truck instead. Ice cream costs only a fraction of what a movie costs these days, so you'll come out ahead, and we'll all have a fun time. I hope to see as many of you as possible this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment