Friday, August 26, 2011

Grandmother Winsome's Update For Friday

Hi, kiddies.  I wanted to let you know that I've looked at the footage that we shot for Episode 3 of my wonderful program, "Grandmother Winsome's Variety Minute," and it's quite good.  I am pleased to announce that Episode 3 will be finished soon and posted here on my blog.

Some of you might be thinking to yourselves, "Now wait a minute - I'm fairly certain that I've already watched three episodes."  Well, indeed you have.  You've watched Episodes 1, 4 and 5.  Things sometimes get a bit out of order around here, but that will soon be corrected, as we're going to finish shooting Episode 2 very soon.  And then we'll proceed in order from there, I can assure you.

In the meantime, here is a tip to help you save money in these troubled economic times:

Rather than buy your child a musical instrument, teach him how to whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment