Sunday, April 28, 2024

Fanny Mail: A Fan Scores In Edmonton


Kiddies, I am catching up on some email that I received in the past week, including a message from Tristan Brown, a fan in Edmonton, Alberta. Tristan writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, what a game last night! I hadn't been to a hockey game since I was a kid. But after I read your legal tip on a good way of getting rid of a hat that might have been visible on security cameras, I bought a ticket and went to the arena. As luck would have it, one of the stars of the home team scored a hat trick. Hundreds of hats went flying onto the ice, including the one I used at a job a week ago. Thank you for that wonderful tip and for rekindling my interest in hockey. I had a blast!"

Wonderful, Sweetie! I actually was watching that game, and it tickles me to know that one of the hats I saw flying from the seats was yours. Enjoy the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment