Saturday, December 17, 2022

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


This week I bought some new Christmas decorations for the Birch Street Nursing Home to add to the two boxes that are there already. One thing I am very excited about is a holiday wreath made out of playing cards, which I am sure the poker club will love. I also found a ceramic statue of a dog wearing a Santa hat, and the dog looks a lot like Sniffles The Eighth. The decorations will have to wait in my basement laboratory until next Saturday. The head nurse made it clear in the past she doesn't like decorations going up too soon because it confuses the patients. But I know they will have a good time helping me decorate the activity room next Saturday morning. I plan on taking some hot cocoa for them to enjoy once the decorations are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment