Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Fanny Mail: A Baby Box Surprise


Kiddies, I am delighted to receive so many emails about the baby drop-off boxes. Today's Fanny Mail comes from Darlene Harris of Bucklin, Missouri. Darlene writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, my husband and I are the proud parents of four boys. When I got pregnant again, I was certain it would be a girl. We even painted a portion of the children's room pink in preparation for her arrival. But when it came time to pop the child out, it was once again a boy. So we decided to leave it in one of those drop boxes we've been reading about on your blog and try again. But as luck would have it, when I opened the box, there was already a little girl inside. So we just swapped our child for that one. Thanks to your blog, our family is now complete."

So glad to be of help, Sweetie! I am delighted to learn that my blog is bringing families together.

No comments:

Post a Comment