Saturday, April 24, 2021

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


This morning when I got to the Birch Street Nursing Home I found out that it was going to be Mr. Shaw's last day there. He told me the jury had come back with guilty verdicts for the bad guys in the trial he'd been following, and now it was safe for him to head home. I left Mrs. Lieberman in charge while I rushed to the bus station to buy Mr. Shaw his going-away present. There was a little money left over, which I gave to him so he could buy some snacks along the way. Apparently Mr. Shaw has some medical knowledge that I didn't know about, because right after I gave him the money, he went up to see Crystal, and was with her for nearly an hour. Mr. Shaw is going to be missed at the Birch Street Nursing Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment