Monday, March 23, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today I worked at the Birch Street Nursing Home. Because my school is closed due to the coronavirus outbreak, the head nurse has asked me to fill in for her while she and the other nurses work from home. All I have to do is make sure the patients are fed and get their medications. I arrived early in the morning, as I do on Saturdays, but ended up not having to do anything. The moment the patients saw me, they believed it was Saturday and began to do the usual tasks I had assigned them for that day. So Mrs. Macmillan busied herself preparing the food, and Mrs. Henley started distributing the medicine. Once I knew everything was in order, I decided to spend the rest of the morning in my laboratory down in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment