Saturday, February 8, 2020

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


I was excited to get to the Birch Street Nursing Home today with the industrial strength glue I had ordered. I figured Mrs. Lieberman was as eager as I was to get her twitching eye under control, so I went straight down to my laboratory to mix up a new batch of ointment using the stronger glue. By late morning, it was ready. I filled an old apple sauce jar with the ointment and took it up to Mrs. Lieberman, who was seated in bed, writing notes in a journal. I told her I had created an improved formula for her twitching eye, and she was patient while I applied the first layer of the ointment. I told her that the instructions were the same as last time, that she was to apply it three times a day. I didn't notice any progress before I left the Birch Street Nursing Home this afternoon, but hope that next week when I arrive, the twitching will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment