Monday, December 4, 2017

Fanny Mail: A New Update From Tilly


Kiddies, I am delighted to share with you a new email that I received from Tilly Parker of Atlanta, Georgia. Tilly writes: "Dear Grandmother Winsome, I wanted you to know that I am still spreading the word about your wonderful blog. Since I last wrote to you, I've been back on the job market, and am optimistic because I've included 'Dedicated follower of Grandmother Winsome!' in the activities and interests section of my resume. I know that any day now I will get called for an interview."

Glad to hear you're still spreading the word, Tilly. To be sure that prospective employers see the "Dedicated follower of Grandmother Winsome!" line, highlight it in yellow. I bet you'll be gainfully employed in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment