This week to cheer up the elderly... While Sniffles, Mr. Pearlman's guide dog, was mending at the vet again, I helped out as a substitute, leading Mr. Pearlman around. With one small adjustment, the harness fit me perfectly.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Don't get upset if your maid is sick. While I understand the urge to fire her, you could also retain her and have her perform some outdoor chores until the illness passes. That way she won't infect any members of the household.
This list of chores my maid has performed will give you some ideas:
- Pick weeds around the perimeter of the property.
- Wash the car.
- Paint the fence.
- Clear brush from the yard.
- Dig a hole for a new garden.
- Cut firewood.
- Clear dead branches from the tops of trees and power lines.
- Remove any animal droppings from the yard.
- Re-shingle the roof.
- Clean dead birds from the gutter.
- Remove the family of raccoons from the tool shed.
Posted by Grandmother's Fanny Game at 4:10 PM