Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Important Car Seat Question

Today I received an interesting letter from Tanya Tailor of Minneapolis.

She writes, "Dear Grandmother Winsome, do I have to keep my midget in a car seat?  He's thirty-five, but still very tiny.  He insists he no longer needs to ride in his special seat, but I don't want to get into any legal trouble.  I can't afford it, especially after my other convictions."

Well, Tanya, it's better to be safe.  After all, you don't want to be hassled by the fuzz.  And you can tell your midget it's for his own safety, that you care for him.  If he still fusses, tell him that if he's a good boy you'll allow him to decorate his special seat.  Perhaps he'd like to put a sticker of his favorite rock and roll band on the side.  Or maybe tie ribbons to it.  Let him personalize it; then he'll be more excited to ride in it like a good little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment